Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Two early birthday presents

Feel like changing my hair style and color for new year.

Last photoshoot photo from 2011 when my hair is like this.


My mom book her appointment for her hair to be done so asked me along it I want to fix my hair too.
FInally agreed with her for a new change.
Initially only thought of perming my hair but the hairdresser said that the root of my hair had already grown out and causing two tone.
Was deciding if I should color my hair too when my mom said it will be my birthday present. 
Hehe so perming and coloring, an early birthday gift from my mom.
Goodbye old hair.

A funny photo- this is how you look like when you are perming your hair.

I look like something, a character or something that I can't remember.
Pardon me for the makeup-less face and pimple on my nose.
I know it is ugly/unglam but just for laugh?

Ok, finally done with perming and coloring and ready to meet the girls that I haven't meet for ages.
BUT THE PERM IS NOT OBVIOUS AT ALL.
So mom said I should go back and fix it again.

Had a nice dinner at Crystal Jade at Holland Village for their Xiao long bao and steamboat buffet.
Dessert at Nydc with the rest.




With the lovely girls, my ex-classmates of Tp.


Thanks for the lovely present!!! (:


No comments: