Thursday, January 19, 2012

I am 21 now.


Oh my, CNY is very very near and I still got tons of unfinished stuff.
Been busy for the past few days that I have forgotten to blog about my quiet but heart warming 21st.
Well quiet is because I did not have an elaborate or extravagant celebration that I will have to invite hundred of guests, Ok I am just exemplifying over here.
Heart warming is because, there are still people who care for me and surprised me for my no plan and peaceful 21st.
I can only say, my 21st is different from everyone.

I just can't imagine I am 21.
To me it's the beginning of aging nightmare.
I have to be more independent, start receiving all the letters (insurance, blah blah) and I am totally clueless about it. 
No more pampering and have to make decisions myself.

Received a letter from NATIONAL ORGAN TRANSPLANT UNIT.
Saying dear me, I have turn 21st and please donate whatever organs that is in me to people in the event of my death.
So I made the decision myself.
To donate any needed organs or parts for treatment and transplant only in the event of my death (touch wood) , not keen in the option for educational purpose.
Can this be the first good deed that I do for the year 2012, my 21st?

The 21 years old me means I have to be more mature, sensible and ladylike. 


So like I mentioned early, my 21st was quite quiet but heart warming.
Thanks my boyfriend and his family and my family for celebrating with me.

Was surprised that my dear boy baked a birthday cake and surprised me.
I thought the cake was bought from cake shop.
Chocolate banana cake decorated with kitkat. 

The cake looked nice and taste good to.
Didn't know he had such a talent in baking.


My boyfriend then proudly show me his other creation (failed attempt).
But the failed one look good too.
It look even better with the 'Happy Birthday'.

For my past birthdays, I didn't have any birthday cakes.
This year on my 21st, I had 2 plus 1(failed) birthday cakes.
The second cake, Tiramisu from Bakerzin was bought by my sister.


A second present from my boyfriend to complete my collection because my first present is New Zealand trip for this coming May!
Woohoo~

Paris!
But I seriously hope they have Italy (Rome, Florence, Venice, Milan, Naples...).
My dream country.



Ok end of post cos got to get ready for omy media invite for a Prosperity and meaningful meal with McDonald's and the seniors this CNY.
This shall be my second good deed of the year.

Stay tune for my next post on the event.

2 comments:

Shanny said...

It is very lovely for a guy to get into the kitchen for their love one. I have one friend who baked birthday cake for his girlfriend too but warned us not to eat it because he knows that it was not nice!

Samantha Juliet said...

Haha yes. Your frien is a nice guy too! :)