Saturday, January 7, 2012

Welcome 2012

Continue from previous post New Year Eve and Good Bye 2011, second day.
Malacca is filled with cheap and nice food.
Had breakfast at some coffee shop that sells variety of food and cheaper compare to here.
However, the weather was too hot for me, an average of 33℃.
It wasn't humid but dry and hot.

Therefore, having a cup of ice cream is the only thing you might want to do before starting your engine for shopping.
Had Baskin Robins's pistachio almond and cotton candy.
Cotton candy was nice but find it overwhelming sweet.
I think pistachio almond is even better.
If you are nuts lover, this flavor most probably will entice you.
I always like to try out nuts, interesting or unique flavors.


Dinner was superb at some cooked food outdoor restaurant but sadly no pictures to accompany my words so skip to third day at Malacca.


So anyone still remember A&W???
It was my first time eating it.
Didn't get the chance to eat it before the last A&W in Singapore closed down.


A&W signature, rootbeer float and curly fries!!



Comes to dinner, the second day was superb.
The third day was like a king.
We had korean BBQ for dinner.


My first time eating korean BBQ and realized, there are so so so many side dishes. 
Each person have their own small plates of side dishes.



Not only their food, the service was damn good.
This waiter practically helped us cooked all our food.



He even helped me placed all the ingredient on my plate nicely. 
All I need to do is to wrap it up and put it in my mouth.


Hotpot!!


It is definitely recommended eating korean BBQ at Malacca.
Nice food, affordable price and fantastic service!

Stay tune for my last day trip in Malacca!

2 comments:

Thristhan said...

So many good food :). I love AnWs rootbeers, must have floats.

Samantha Juliet said...

Hi, yes. Good and cheap food everywhere. A&W rootbeer float is always the best! (: