Friday, February 10, 2012

Overdue CNY post.

HI!!!!! CNY is over. I know my post is a little behind time but I am doing a little catch up. Had been busy lately with castings, events and studying for Final theory. Actually not really studying for FT. Whenever I start studying, once I opened my book, something will distract me. Oh my! I really need a study session with all the distraction aside.

So CNY first day (chu yi), suppose to wear red for good luck. I remembered somewhere tuck in my wardrobe got this cute red vintage corset top that I found while packing my clothes. It wasn't new but at least it was red.

Really love this crop corset top. It belongs to my aunt and was from Esprit. I can't believe 80s-90s era fashion was so so so nice. I matched it with a high waist denim from four skin to hide my tummy. I still had another one that is similar but in a sweeter color. Will work out my stomach and wear it with a pair of jeans.



So same thing, I will go around with my parents for house visiting and collect ang baos. At night, my dad drove me over to my boyfriend side to visit his family and stay over. Its like a CNY routine for me. His family is forever very happening, very reunite. Had a lou hei session, my first lou hei.


Of course, never forget to gamble during CNY. Sadly, I lost a few bucks (must be never wear red bra and panty).

Hop on to 2nd day of CNY (chu er). Another routine, we will always visit my grandmother's friend on the second day of CNY. The hostess will alway welcome my family with sumptuous food and the host will alway share his good red wine with us.

    

Cam-whoring with my sis. I did a makeover for her and she looked so much better than her usual look.  
     

My cousin and my younger brother whom I think they look very alike. 
    

Granddaughter of the host. First time seeing this little girl.


Cam-whoring is my forte. 
    


My sis and me. Up, down, left and right, there is no similarity at all. 
    

End of all the home visitings. My happiest moment: counting my ang baos money! 

Next big day on the calender, VALENTINES' DAY!

No comments: