Monday, March 12, 2012

Post Valentines' Day

The long awaiting VALENTINE'S DAY post as promise before I'm busy again. My dear boy had been waiting for me to post this till his neck had became 5 inches long I guess.

So everyone must be wondering Valentine's day, definitely there will be roses, 


gift, 


expensive valentines' day meal at some high end restaurant 

That is every ladies ideal Valentines' day. To think about it, Valentine's day is just another day what!
But I still want to celebrate and get my present!

This year, got my Valentines' day present one day in advance because my dear boy don't want to carry it around.

My valentines' day was so so close to what an ideal one should be cos I had roses

Unlike other girls, I actually don't fancy flowers. I always tell my boyfriend never buy flowers for me because flowers wither so it won't last long and probably got to throw it away after few days or a week and a bouquet of roses or flowers are not cheap. Bloody hell, just one stalk of rose can cost $8 on Valentines' day. I rather had the $8 to pay for a nice meal. I am more of the practical type and the not-so-easy satisfy person. 

But I never thought my boyfriend is so creative and sweet. He folded 9 paper roses for me. There are white roses, pink roses and red roses. Few cent cost, never wither so will last very long and as pretty as real roses. I have got the sweetest boyfriend ever.

Pardon my ugly face.


My valentines' gift was the greatest surprise. I always wanted to get the starry light projector. Had been searching for one with reasonable price and finally found one at Gmarket. So seek opinion from my dearest boy if I should get it but he think it is a waste of money. So the day before valentines', was at his place for dinner after my event and fell asleep in his room after dinner. 

While dozing off, I heard soft rattling in the room but was too tired to open my eyes to see. After awhile, my boy woke me up and I was awake looking at thousand and million of stars. It was magnificent! 

Didn't know he bought it and fixed the projector secretly for me. I swear you can never find a guy as need as him because each pieces was attached together nicely and neatly. How sweet of him.

Second present was picked by me, 2 pairs of earrings from mini bits. Even though not from Tiffany and Co, but I am already satisfy.

As my bf always say male and female are equal, so I decided to twist a little for the last part which is the valentines' meal. I will be treating him for the few times. 

I bought two deals back then around christmas for buffet at Miss Clarity restaurant but didn't have the time to go eat. So the buffet meal was push backwards to Valentines' Day instead. Dolled up at home before I headed down to meet my boy.



Both of us dressed up and ready to head out for our valentines' day meal.


Were quite excited to try the food because there were so many items in their menu. But then, the food were actually great disappointment. They may look delicious but not the taste. Only minority of their dishes are nice. The only nice item on their that I could remember is their Tequila prawn pasta. Even my bf thinks that it is the nicest. So not really worth the money and definitely not a place to eat during valentines' day.
 Cam whoring with my handsome boy!


So after our lunch, we headed down to town for shopping and let him pick up some stuff as his valentines' day present. 

Though my Valentines' day may not be as grand and posh as how it should be, I am still quite happy and satisfy because I am spending it with someone I love. Valentines' day may just be a day to get present from one another and let the guys to pamper you, but it should be a everyday thing for expressing how much we love and care for one another. I have learnt Romance does not have to be a bottle of expensive gift, or a bouquet of flowers. It can be a phone call to say, "I love you," a passionate kiss, or simply doing all the small little things for that someone. 

I am learning very hard now to be a good valentine. ;)

No comments: