Friday, December 30, 2011

Last Christmas Gift of 2011

Yes, I'm a fanatic fan for pretty stuffs especially anything related to photography.
My new collectible will be postcards.
What is so special about the box is that, there are 56 mini postcards on pretty things/scenery of the country and 36 mini envelopes.
It always gives me urge to visit the country after admiring all the postcards.

I was really surprised when 4 days after Christmas, I received another box of postcards.
It was from my lovely boyfriend, his sis and parents.
Who would have thought of receiving present again few days after Christmas?



Now I got the Praha and Sydney Set.
I hardly get or know what I want because I'm always not contented with alot of stuffs.
But surprisingly pretty stuffs do make me feel happy, who doesn't feel happy seeing pretty things?

No comments: